So grown up! I trimmed Matt's bangs and am really trying to hold out to his first birthday for his first "real" haircut. I don't if we'll make it that long, though, it's growing back quickly. I hope you save a lock!
Mind-Blowing
-
This evening, Christian and I met up with our good friends, C & E
and we served in the temple together.
The temple is across from Costco, so of course we we...
Mexico Part 3
-
I'm finally back with more from our big trip to Mexico and a bunch of
photo memories. This batch is some additional shots of our time in the
city of Sa...
We Moved!!!
-
Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site!
If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or
cakewrecks.squarespac...
1 comment:
So grown up! I trimmed Matt's bangs and am really trying to hold out to his first birthday for his first "real" haircut. I don't if we'll make it that long, though, it's growing back quickly. I hope you save a lock!
Post a Comment