Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Shots! Three of them!!!!

Poor poor baby Georgia. We had a hard afternoon and I know I'm in for a hard night. Georgie had her 2 month shots today. I didn't realize there would be THREE shots and the same nurse giving them to her. It was painful for me to hold her down, but come on, I know it hurt her more than it hurt me. It used to really make me mad when my parents would claim my spanking hurt them more than it hurt me, and I had the sore butt to prove it too! You all know I'm not a big fan of needles or pain for that matter, so I turned my head with Georgia too! It was all over quickly and then we both took tylenol together. Mine was for my stress induced headache! Poor girl's been a bit fussy tonight. I'm convinced it's not because of the lingering sting in her little fat legs, but just the pure terror of the memory of being poked. She may look like Dave, but she's got my fear of needles!!!!

No comments: