Tuesday, December 11, 2007

PT Trip Photos Day 2








Sidda got a makeup kit for Christmas and played with it non stop the whole trip. Georgia was her model and loved every minute. We had a nice family dinner at mom's Friday evening and did a mini Christmas gift exchange. Aunt Annie was a good sport and got stuck supervising the beauty sessions most of the time! Georgia and I also did "belly shots" so you can see how big "our babies" are getting. She also thinks she might have a baby boy in there. I am 22 weeks now and we're having a scheduled repeat c-section on April 11th! We can't wait!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun trip! Unfortunately, Jack also likes make-up, but I only let him do a little lip gloss...uh, I mean chapstick!

Maria said...

I can't believe that you're more than half way and have no bump! You seem to get tinier with each baby! What's the secret? I noticably popped around 22 weeks with Matt. I went from being "chubby" to full on preggers.
You look wonderful! Oh and I love the stamp on your Christmas card. So pretty!