Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ice Skating





Dave and I finally recovered after having the flu all week. I think today was the first day we ate a solid meal since getting sick! Last night we were watching ice skating on TV and Georgia and Gracie were dancing around the living room pulling on their legs and feet and twirling around in circles trying to copy the skaters. We thought it would be fun to take them to the arena today. Gracie and I didn't skate since I'm pregnant and they don't make skates small enough for Gracie. Betty, Dave and Georgia had a blast and were on the ice for 1 hour and 45 minutes! They even make little walkers for the kiddies so Georgia really got around well on her own. Gracie just ran laps around the arena. Needless to say they were tired by the time we got home! The photos are not really clear since I had to take them through plastic shield.

1 comment:

Maria said...

That walker is such a great idea!!! Do they make them in adult sizes? I never really learned to skate as a kid so I can just barely do it now. That walker would make it so much easier for me to learn now! You might have a figure skater in your future.