Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Sherman-Youngblood Farm Welcomes baby Wyatt Sherman Youngblood!











Wyatt was born at 8:37 AM on April 10th. He was 6 pounds 11 ounces (the same as Dave and Georgia) and was 19 3/4 inches long (the same as Gracie). Surgery took a little over an hour and thankfully my spinal also worked this time around and I didn't feel pain during the procedure. That's always a bonus! We got home around 11:30 this morning and my recovery is going well. I'm sore, but would say that I'm doing better this time around than even the girls. I can't wait to be up and back to my old self. I am sorry I was not able to call everyone like I thought I would. They had 3 different nursing schools with student nurses on all days and between the nurses, doctors and students, we never had a minute to ourselves and I was not able to sleep until night. It was very hard to have so many people constantly around and we are thrilled to finally be home and alone! Enjoy the photos.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been checking this blog all the time, knowing that soon I'd see a new Youngblood! He looks just like his sisters...only manly of course. :) Hope you're feeling well and rested soon. I'm so happy for you!

Maria said...

Stephanie took the words right out of my mouth---he does look just like his sisters but just more boyish! Talk about a family resemblance!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is so exciting!!!
And I can't believe how wonderful you look! Best wishes to the happy family!