Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!







The kids got dressed up today for Georgia's classroom Halloween party. It was fun that siblings got to go too. I took a close up of Gracie's rear in her cow costume because I can't help but laugh hysterically each time I see her in it. We all know what a little tiny thing she is so it's extra funny that the costume has padding in the belly, hips and bottom! Wyatt it just along for the ride. Also, I put up some photos of a few homes in the area that go all out for this holiday. It's pretty cool.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The house decorations are amazing! Even I'd be a little scared trick-or-treating at those places!

Jess said...

It's a super cool street called Tillson St. It's tradition that every house on the street go nuts with decorations on Halloween. They don't seem to do anything for any other holiday. I love to take the kids by it any chance we get. Are you TTing on base or your old neighborhood?

Stephanie said...

Definitely on base. Every home seems to have kids and almost everybody participtes. The old neighborhood is just that...mostly old people...a lot of walking with treats being few and far between.