Saturday, November 22, 2008

Going through our crates from storage

Dave was in D.C. all week and the girls wanted to make him something special for his return yesterday. Georgia insisted, despite the green frosting all over her face, that she was NOT eating the frosting and only decorating with it!

Thank you Miriam. They finally fit the girls! I've been waiting for this day and they fit absolutely perfect! You are the best and these are so special to me:)


Thanks mom for last year's outfits and this year's jammies. Georgia added the witch hat to her Christmas dress!



We've been packing up all our stuff from the old place this weekend. We are all set to demolish the house in 3 weeks. Yikes! Not enough time to get everything out!! We pulled out our winter clothes since it's been in the 20's this week. Here are some pics of the kids being goofy and trying on everything in each crate. Unpacking sure is slower with kids!

2 comments:

Miriam and the Jonos said...

Oh my gosh!!! They look adorable!! What a great color on them. I was just poking around your website to see if I could get your current address and saw this! Made my day!

Chelsea said...

Jess, I laughed so hard when I read that Georgia denied eating the frosting. When I was about her age my dad asked me if I had been jumping in mud puddles, I denied it over and over again, not realizing I had mud, aka-evidence all over my pant legs. I'm still a really bad liar. Hopefully she'll be a bad liar too...which would be a good thing for you and Dave.