Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wyatt's Surgery


For those of you that knew Wyatt was having his surgery this morning, he did great and we are home recovering. He was a big old ham for all the nurses and didn't even cry when it was over. He looked handsome as ever in his little tiny hospital gown. The surgery lasted a shocking 1 1/2 hours and went perfectly smooth. Thankfully they sent us home with Tylenol 3 so he can rest. He had just one bottle of milk today and a little juice. I think the anesthesia is the hardest part right now to get over. Hopefully he won't be in too much pain tonight and tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had no idea. I hope Wyatt feels better soon...although it's usually us(moms)that feel it the most!

Jess said...

My OB did a horrid job on his circumcision at birth. We had to have corrective surgery to fix the damage she did. At least this time he had anesthesia. I still think it's funny that he got plastic surgery before me!