Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our visit to Pennsylvania!



It was the best trip ever! The kids did great in the car and hotel. I'm hoping they did great while being watched by Grandma Dot, Grandpa Ed, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Gary and Derek while Dave and I went on a little date to Gettysburg Saturday afternoon:) I think everyone except Georgia was worn out by the time we got back to their house! That girl has a never ending amount of energy. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful time. We enjoyed visiting with you all and our trip to Hershey was the perfect way to say goodbye. Please click on the collage to enlarge.

2 comments:

girlwithmoxy said...

Ok, so I'm just saying. You WILL have well-adjusted kids and they will grow up adventurous if you keep doing stuff like this. It's so great that you're not just sitting at home, keeping them in their own little routine. My kids can sleep at anyones house because we drug them around everywhere and put them to bed all over the place. Once, in a hotel closet. (it was big one!) Awesome trip. So glad you had a great time!

Stephanie said...

Okay, I've seen that chocolate bar at 7/11 before...I think they wanted $40 for it!