Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boys will be boys!




I turned my back for one second (I swear!) outside and found Wyatt playing quite happily in the only wet spot in our whole yard.....the gutter run off pipe! He was a disaster! I scooped him up and marched him straight up to the tub. He's turned into a real climber. He spends every second of every day scouring the house for things to climb. I have found him standing on top of the kitchen table holding the TV remote (a double no-no), standing on the top of the back of Dave's lazyboy chair gripping our wall sconce with both hands and on the top of the back of our couch. We no longer have carpet so his recent hobby is quite a concern to me! Georgia was a great climber, but good grief, he puts her athletic skills to shame!

1 comment:

girlwithmoxy said...

I say, let him play! It's good for their immune systems to play in the dirt, and hey, you can't stop it anyway! Let him have a fabulous time getting muddy!