Saturday, December 23, 2006

Gracie's home from the hospital

Well, after 24 hours of puking and refusing to eat, Gracie had to be taken in to the hospital yesterday. They admitted her, started an IV and pumped her full of fluids for 7 hours. She eventually drank 2 oz of formula and kept it down, so we got to come home in the middle of the night. They wanted to keep her longer, but with the baby we shared a room with (and her annoying parents who never turned the TV off or the volume down even at midnight)I figured she's recover better in her own crib at home. Gracie was so tired but kept getting woke up every 10 minutes and I knew she was desperate to just be allowed to sleep. Georgia is doing better and drinking but still not wanting to eat anything. Dave is a zombie. I hope he will feel better this morning when he wakes up. I'm still not sick, and I'm crossing my fingers!!!!!

No comments: