Friday, December 22, 2006

Santa gave us an early present this year....

the FLU!!!! Georgia started puking Wednesday afternoon until last night. Gracie got it after dinner last night and Dave got it in the middle of the night last night. Everyone also has fevers, but too sick to keep tylenol down. I am just praying I don't get it next. I seriously do not know what we'd do if I was out of commission too! Dave thinks I haven't gotten it yet because I'm the mom and they need me:) We are down to our last can of 7-UP, so I will have to venture out to the grocery store for pop and jello sometime today between loads of icky laundry. Hopefully this will all be out of our system by Christmas. The good news is that the bug is making everyone sleepy so there are lots of naps going on right now.

No comments: